Friday, August 3, 2012

Songs bought on iTunes abruptly stop playing

I bought two albums on iTunes last weekend. All my songs stopped after about one minute of play. I searched for similar problems on the net, and it appears that a lot of people are annoyed with this too. I found different recovery methods, but none of them worked for me. The most common recovery method was to remove the files and redownload them from iTunes. I removed the files, went to my purchase history on iTunes and redownloaded the whole album.

Unfortunately, the songs were still cut at approximately the same place...
What solved my problem was not to redownload the whole album at once, but to redownload each song one by one. Yes, it's annoying, but at least the songs were finally playing properly up to the end. Let's hope that iTunes is going to be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment